SplitsTree6 - early access download page
SplitsTree6 will replace SplitsTree4 and Dendroscope3. It provides implementations of unrooted and rooted trees, unrooted and rooted networks, tanglegrams, consensus networks and densi-trees, and haplotype networks and phylogenetic outlines.
This is an early alpha release of the new SplitsTree6 program. This means that the code is still under very active
development, in particular:
- There will be many bugs (please let us know about any that you find).
- There are several missing features that are still to be added (please
let us know about things that you would like).
- File formats will change.
- The user interface will change.
- Any feedback that you give us will help to shape the program.
SplitsTree6_macos_0_3_8-alpha.dmg (MacOS X)
SplitsTree6_unix_0_3_8-alpha.sh (Linux or unix)
To find out what has changed in recent versions, see the
Use this file in find similar tab of analyze genomes dialog as as reference database file (unzip first):
Use this file to check MD5 checksums: