SplitsTree6 - early access download page
SplitsTree6 will replace SplitsTree4 and Dendroscope3. It provides implementations of unrooted and rooted trees, unrooted and rooted networks, tanglegrams, consensus networks and densi-trees, and haplotype networks and phylogenetic outlines.
This is an early alpha release of the new SplitsTree6 program. This means that the code is still under very active
development, in particular:
- There will be many bugs (please let us know about any that you find).
- There are several missing features that are still to be added (please
let us know about things that you would like).
- File formats will change.
- The user interface will change.
- Any feedback that you give us will help to shape the program.
SplitsTree6_macos_0_2_6-alpha.dmg (MacOS X)
SplitsTree6_unix_0_2_6-alpha.sh (Linux or unix)
To find out what has changed in recent versions, see the
Use this file to check MD5 checksums: